CRM PROJECT SPECIALIST
Orthofix International stemmed from the work of orthopedic researcher Giovanni De Bastiani of the University of Verona in Italy. Toward the end of the 1970s, Bastiani proposed the concept of “dynamization”, based on the natural ability of bone to repair itself. He developed a modular system of external axial frame devices that could be fitted to a bone, allowing micromovement at the fracture site to stimulate bone healing.
De Bastiani founded Orthofix Srl in 1980 in order to continue the development of the device and launch it as a commercially available product.
The company is searching a CRM Project Specialist based in Bussolengo (Verona).
- The person will report to the VP R&D, Marketing & Medical Science.
- He/She will work closely with all internal departments, especially with the IT , Customer Service, Sales and Marketing.
- He/She will be the first point of contact for external suppliers and customers.
- The person will interact with colleagues from different European Subsidiaries and work within international teams.
Position Summary: The person will drive the ongoing development and support the CRM (Salesforce.com) solution within the involved countries by interacting with business stakeholders, vendor consultants and IT dept. He/ She will work closely to the business to capture and understand their needs in order to document business processes and transform them into system requirements. He/She will support the company on CRM matters according to corporate guidelines on structure, strategy and policies for the Extremity Fixation business.
- Support the planning and delivery of the CRM strategies/projects across the company/ involved functions optimizing the customer experience and encouraging the system adoption
- Shape, maintain and support the CRM implementation for current and future function integrations Engage and influence stakeholders to ensure services and system remain aligned and relevant to the business priorities.
- Be the first line of support and responsible for basic system configuration/administration activities.
- Responsible for new user training, refresh and continuous training about the system usage Maintain the relationship with IT and vendor consultants in case of extended support and/or new developments activities
- Provide business and data insights coming from CRM in order to sustain and make the business processes effective
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Language skills:
- Masters’ Degree in Economic Science, Marketing – IT Background preferred
- At least one year of experience as Application analyst
- English fluent
- Knowledge of CRM Systems – Salesforce.com preferred – in particular referred to Service/Sales and Marketing processes
- Good knowledge of advanced IT systems
- Accuracy, speed and self-sufficiency in performing the tasks assigned
- Ability to work in cross-functional and cross-country teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer oriented – initiative, creativity and innovation
- Occasionally he/she must be available to travel abroad
The company offers a maternity substitution contract with a highly innovative working atmosphere, many learning and development opportunities, performance-oriented compensation and diverse job fields.
Please apply online to email@example.com and include your earliest possible start date as well as your salary requirements.